Please see the City of Alameda Planning and Building Department officials for a complete understanding of regulations that may apply for construction on your building. Below, we provide some links to sections of the municipal code that are especially interesting to owners of historic buildings.
- Chapter XII – Article I – Uniform Codes Relating to Building Housing, and Technical Codes – Chapter 13-4 – Alameda Historical Building Code
- Chapter XIII – Article VII – Historical Preservation
- Chapter XXX – Article I – Zoning Districts and Regulations
- Chapter XXX – Article II – Structural Design Review Regulations
- Chapter XXX – Article III – Multiple Dwelling Units